Modern Study Language Guides
Crónica de una muerte anunciada
Gabriel García Márquez
If you are studying AS or A level Spanish, and Crónica de una muerte anunciada is a novel that you are going to study in depth, then this is the guide for you.
The guide has been written with the exam in mind.
In particular, it addresses the following :
- Strengthen language skills with relevant grammar, vocab and writing exercises throughout
- Aim for top marks by building a bank of textual examples and quotes to enhance exam response
- Build confidence with knowledge-check questions at the end of every chapter
- Revise effectively with pages of essential vocabulary and key mind maps throughout
- Feel prepared for exams with advice on how to write an essay, plus sample essay questions, two levels of model answers and examiner commentary
Literature analysis made easy. Builds students' confidence in their language abilities and help them to develop the skills necessary to critique their chosen work : putting it into context, understanding the themes and Márquez''s technique, as well as specialist terminology.
Breaking down each scene, character and theme in Crónica de una muerte anunciada, this accessible guide will enable students to understand the historical and social context of the film and give them the critical and language skills needed to write a successful essay.
Publishers of the Modern Languages Study Guides
This excellent student and exam focussed guide is a must-have for A level Spanish students.
If you would like a copy, click on the book cover below and there is a link to the Amazon website for your convenience.